Wondering if a Leadership Strategy Session may be for you?
It may not be unless you find yourself:
- In a new leadership role.
- Realizing that there is so much change and aren’t sure how to deal with it.
- Faced with never having a leadership role and need to develop new skills.
- Really wanting to take your leadership skills to the next level.
5. Struggling with working far harder than you want to.
In a Leadership Strategy Session we clarify issues and outcomes you have, related to your leadership effectiveness. It is the first Step in our coaching process. You get a personal 1-on-1 session for up to 60 minutes on the telephone where we will work together to...
- Clarify your strategic vision and outcomes for your leadership direction.
- Identify key strategic 'mile-stone' objectives.
- Uncover hidden challenges that could be sabotaging your success.
- Create a 'next step' action plan.
- Leave this session renewed, inspired, and re-energized about achieving the outcomes you need.
Your experience in this session will exceed anything you’ve ever experienced with your internal leaders.
I only do five (5) complementary personal 1-on-1 Leadership Strategy Sessions a month.
If you have completed the on-line Leadership Assessment – we will reach out to you.
If you are invited to participate in a Leadership Strategy Session you will be asked to complete a brief status audit prior to the session.
Do you or your leaders have the right leadership qualities and skills to be successful? These skills can be learned and implemented. Want to learn more?
Click here to contact us by e-mail
Call (303) 439-2001 Action Insight, Inc. - Broomfield, Colorado 80020
© 1997-2016 Action Insight, Inc.
Topic areas: Definition of Leadership, Leadership Qualities, Emotional Intelligence